INDUSTRIALBANK was registered in 1990. Currently INDUSTRIALBANK is a high-tech universal bank that renders the whole range of services to corporate and private customers.
INDUSTRIALBANK is among the large banks in Ukraine.
As of 01.01.2009 Bank has paid up and registered authorized capital amounting to UAH 334,667 mln.
Bank’s assets make UAH 4,376 bln, balance sheet capital totals UAH 557,761 mln. Bank financial performance aggregated UAH 100,059 mln.
Raised funds of legal entities made UAH 2,230 bln.
Raised funds of population made UAH 1,015 bln.
Credit portfolio came to UAH 2,682 bln., including loans to legal entities amounting to UAH 2,298 bln., loans to individuals amounting to UAH 383,892 mln.
INDUSTRIALBANK network covers 8 branches and 62 outlets in the cities as follows: Kiev, L’vov, Dnepropetrovsk, Zaporozhye, Dneprorudniy, Melitopol, Berdyansk, Lugansk, Sumy, Kherson, Poltava, Rovno, Kremenchug, Komsomol’sk, Lisichansk, Severodonetsk, Sevastopol, Pology, Lebedin, Kramatorsk, Krivoy Rog, Alchevsk, Romny, Cherkassy, Donetsk, Odessa, Ternopol, Nikolaev, Chernovtsy.
INDUSTRIALBANK is a participant of Ukrainian Interbank Foreign Exchange and is a member of the following organisations:
- Ukrainian Credit-Bank Union
- Ukrainian Interbank Association of “Europay International “EMA” members
- Association of Ukrainian Banks
- Association “First Exchange Trade System”
- Guarantee Fund supporting deposits of individual persons
- All-Ukrainian Credit Histories Bureau
- International Money Transfer System Western Union
- International network Reuters
- Regional Stock Union
- International System SWIFT
- Banking Association for Central and Eastern Europe (“BACEE”)
- International Payment Sustem MasterCard Worldwide (Affiliate Member)
- International Payment System Visa Cemea (Cash Disbursement Member)
- International Money Transfer System Anelik
- Association Kiev Bank Union
Phone: +380 442 069 829