Among a wide range of tasks to be accomplished by research and information and PR departments, press-services of modern companies, banks, publishing houses, state bodies one can distinguish those which demand constant day-to-day monitoring of the information field, namely:
- Current events analysis;
- Detection of merchandise and services market development and condition trends;
- Forecast, assessment, and detection of potential risks sources;
- Credit and investment risks assessment;
- Conflict and critical situations sphere of influence detection;
- Competitors, partners, and clients intelligence;
- Potential clients search.
ElVisti information center has created the InfoStream system which covers news articles from more then 1600 Web sites, helps to process and generalise them. The InfoStream system is designed for retrieve the news information from the Internet network (the information on subject matters concerning the user), efficient delivery of search results, providing concurrent access in search mode to information from a variety of Web sites, semantic processing, and, as a result, minimisation of user's efforts aimed at doubling information, information noise sifting. The InfoStream provides:
- Access to the most urgent information from the sole interface (on a real-time mode) in a search mode, with an allowance for possible duplication and semantic proximity of documents, language versions, documents sizes etc;
- Access to the unique retrospective corpus, surpassing 20 million records;
- Analytical activity support in a real-time mode: sujet chains, digests composition, construction of diagrams of occurrence frequency and phenomena interrelations tables, media ratings.
News monitoring system InfoStream is one of the indispensable elements for taking management decisions. In a time of its existence this system has become widely popular and has earned a reliable client base on the market of Ukraine. In addition, the demands placed by the clients on the Internet news resources monitoring system continue to grow. This is connected both with the augmentation of the information flow (for the moment, InfoStream scans more than 30000 unique messages per 24 hours) and with the necessity not only to search, but also to carry out effective analysis of search results.
Professional usage of the potential of InfoStream, available for its users provides brand new possibilities for research and information work in the very diverse areas of activity - from politics, macroeconomics, press, banking - to human resource management.
2-A, M. Kryvonos Street,
Education available in Ukraine
News | Media in Ukraine