Ternopil Regional Charity Foundation Orphans Future
In 2005 orphan graduates decided to collect personal funds for purchasing of necessary things for children left without parental care of Koropets boarding school. Lately, the similar actions were organized during the Ukrainian holidays for other children.
In 2006 a group of four volunteers decided to unite own efforts and resources of friends to help orphans and students of Ternopil region.
Orphans' Future Foundation was founded in 2005 and officially registered on April 26, 2006 as a Non-Profit, Non-Government affiliated charitable organization that supports orphaned children in the Ternopil region of Ukraine.
The Long Term Goals of the Foundation are to:
- help orphan children adapt to independent life in open society
- place them into foster families
- assist the youth in obtaining quality higher education and jobs after graduation
- help them in professional development
improve their living conditions
- help them become self-sufficient and active members of society
- to build or reconstruct a building in Ukraine which provides temporary shelter for 10-15 homeless orphan graduates each year. The building will have a Resource Center which will include a library, a computer with access to the internet and printer, and other services for all orphans of the Ternopil region
- to continue to assist families who wish to adopt or become foster parents of the children from orphanages of the Ternopil region
Phone: +380 352 534 796
Non-profit organizations in Ukraine