Ukrainian Intellectual Property Research Institute
In our modern world the result of intellectual activity of a human is a basis for scientific and technical development of a society, an important tool of competitive policy of an enterprise, and a defining factor of market cost of Hi-Tec companies.
Thus, creating an object of intellectual property and obtaining the appropriate rights, everyone wishes to make a profit. However, the realization of such intentions is often complicated without support of IP experts.
The Institute staff includes the leading experts in the sphere of IP. Among them:
• 2 Academicians of the Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine
• 1 Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
• 1 Corresponding Member of the Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine
• 5 Doctors of Legal Sciences
• 1 Doctor of Economics
• 1 Doctor of Engineering
• 11 Candidates of Legal Sciences
• 4 Candidates of Engineering
• 4 Candidates of Economics
• 1 Candidate of Linguistics.
as well as:
• 5 Professors
• 6 Associate Professors
• 3 Senior Research Fellows
• 2 Honored Lawyers of Ukraine;
• 2 Honored Workers in Science and Engineering of Ukraine.
• 16 certified legal experts
• 3 certified appraisers (including intangible assets)
• 3 Patent Attorneys
Phone: +380 442 000 875
11th Bozhenko Street,
Security | protection
Education available in Ukraine
News | Media in Ukraine