Forest Park Health Resort
Forest Park Health Resort that first opened its door to guests in September 2004 is situated in one of the most picturesque parts of Donbass – Velikoanadolskiy Forest reserve, on the shore of a lake. The territory of the resort covers 45 hectares. Man and nature have created, here, all the right conditions for a successful health recovery and an enjoyable rest.
In the context of the realisation of a programme to develop children's resort and health recovery facilities in the Donetsk Region, Forest Park acquired a children’s recreational camp, ‘Svetliachok’, located in the Velikoanadolskiy Forest. Once repaired, the camp was handed over to a trade union and in 2006 the renovated camp opened its door to children.
In 2005, Forest Park received the Tourism Prize of Donbass; in 2006, the Centre became the winner of the regional round of Ukrainian national contest «100 best products».
We offer :- An individual approach. Medical programmes are tailor-made for each patient and are adjusted depending on the organism’s response to treatment.
- Radon baths from the only source of radon in the southeast of Ukraine.
- Health improvement programmes following Dr Mayr's system applied in Karlovy Vary. In Ukraine, Mayr-therapy is practiced only in Forest Park.
- Modern medical equipment used for preventive health care and rehabilitation of organism after inflammations and injuries.
- A professional approach. The Centre’s medical personnel was trained and certified in the clinics of Austria, Czech Republic and Germany.
- Healing air emanating from the oak grove, which has a calming and hypotensive action.
Phone: +380 623 450 206
17th a, 50-th Gvardeyskoy Divizii Street,
Natural resources available in Ukraine
Health | Medical services