Innovation Center of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
Research and science-organization activities of the Innovation Center of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine is aimed at accelerating R@D progress in various sectors of the national economy; developing top priority branches of science, technology and economy in various regions of Ukraine, ensuring the appropriate environment for their sustainable innovation-based development.
Main areas of research and science-organization activities of the Center include:
- Conducting studies on the development of principal organization forms of research, R@D and innovation operations in Ukraine;
- Analyzing the needs of regional economies of Ukraine for scientific backup, as well as possibilities of Ukrainian science to meet those needs;working out proposals concerning efficient involvement of scientific potential to resolving relevant regional problems;
- Expert, scientific, organizational and informational support to R@D cooperation between NAS and the regions of Ukraine;
- Coordination, science-organizational and methodological provision of the regional science centers of NAS and the Ministry for Science and Education of Ukraine;development scientifically substantiated proposals to improve the NAS regional structure;
- Organizing and conducting integrated scientific studies on issues that are important to economic, social and cultural development of the city of Kyiv and the North-Western region of Ukraine.
Phone: +380 442 396 724
54th Volodymyrska Street,