The charitable ANTIAIDS Foundation
The charitable ANTIAIDS Foundation was founded by Elena Franchuk in September 2003. It is the first and the sole foundation, established with private funds, in Ukraine committed to fighting HIV/AIDS.
The Foundation's goals are:
- to combat the HIV/AIDS epidemic in Ukraine;
- to reduce its escalation;
- to support people living with HIV/AIDS by improving their quality of life.
The Foundation activities aim at:
- drawing attention of opinion makers, government authorities and business leaders to the HIV/AIDS problem;
- implementing of the large-scale informational and educational campaigns;
- providing the direct support to people living with HIV/AIDS and attracting of the resources for supporting relevant projects on HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment;
- diminishing the stigma and discrimination of people living with HIV/AIDS.
Phone: +380 444 904 805
Horizon Office Towers, office 419,
Shovkovychna Street 42-44,
Non-profit organizations in Ukraine