UA Inter Media Group
A vertically integrated media group in Ukraine, which embraces:
- production and distribution of the media content;
The main stages of the Group's formation:
- 2005 - acquisition of "Inter" TV channel (61 percent);
- 2007, January - acquisition of "Ê1", "Ê2" and "Megasport" TV channels (100 percent);
- 2007, December - acquisition of "NTN" TV channel (60 percent);
- 2008, January - acquisition of the "Ukrainian News Agency" (100 percent).
U.A. Inter Media Group Limited was established in 2005. The Group controls 61 percent of Ukrainian Independent Television Corporation (Inter TV channel), 90 percent of Kino TV (Enter Film TV channel), 90 percent of Muzyka TV (Enter Music TV channel), TV channels K1, K2, Megasport, 60 percent of NTN TV channel and other media assets.
The Media Group is a member of European Business Association, and also of The American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine.
Phone: +380 444 865 186
30st Dmytrivska Street,
News | Media in Ukraine