UKRPLASTIC is a traditional supplier of flexible packaging materials for the companies of all food industry branches, as well as tobacco, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries.
Established in 1932 as a forestry engineering and tare plant, UKRPLASTIC, going through reconstruction and renovation of technologies has always been a leader in production of flexible packaging materials.
UKRPLASTIC today is a leading producer of flexible packaging materials, whose leadership is provided by:
- Closed cycle of packaging materials manufacture: from granules and inks to packaging materials in reels and ready-made pouches;
- Application of high-quality raw materials from world leading producers to receive high-quality products;
- Creation and prototyping of future packaging in our design studio;
- Continuous renewal of the range of manufactured products;
- Quality control at all stages of production;
Orientation of our policy toward satisfaction of customers' expectations;
- Collaboration based on principles of partnership.
- Social accountability approach for conducting business activities (Social accountability report of UKRPLASTIC PC (Russian)).
- Environmental accountability approach for conducting business activity (SEP;NTS;ESAP(Russian))
Phone: +380 445 173 683
1st M. Raskova Street,