1st Ukraine International Exhibition for Animal Farming
Animal Farming Ukraine is the first and only dedicated exhibition for Animal Farming in Ukraine and will cover all product area’s that relate to Animal Farming.
Many leading companies from the Animal Farming sector support this event.
• The Ukrainian League of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs officially supports
• 3-day trade event (Wednesday - Friday)
• An extensive 2-day meat conference will be organised and will run alongside the exhibition attracting many professional visitors.
• Incorporating the Victam Ukraine 2010 pavilion. Victam International is the global event for the feed and food chain.
• The launch of a special Animal Farming Ukraine Magazine with a circulation of over 15.000 copies. The magazine will be published twice a year and will be published in January/February and September . The September issue will be a combination between a magazine and route planner and will include all essential information about the exhibition.
• Close co-operation with the business magazine Agroexpert Ukraine, which will act as main media partner and has over 10.000 subscribers.
• Extensive promotion campaign which includes coverage in Agroexpert Ukraine and many other specialised trade magazines, free allocation of tickets to exhibitors, special website on which trade visitors can pre-register, direct mailings to high quality databases, promotion in many international trade magazines, editorials in carefully selected trade press.
• Advertising in industry related magazines and websites.
• Specially designed “Exhibitor Service Program” (ESP).
One of the important factors differentiating Animal Farming Ukraine from other agricultural exhibitions in Ukraine are the dedicated product area’s. While other agricultural exhibitions focus on a broad range of products, Animal Farming Ukraine focuses exclusively on those product area’s that relate to animal farming.
Phone: +380 444 968 645
13-B Pimonenko Street,
Agricultural products and services in Ukraine
Expo - plazas representing Ukrainian companies