Publishing house "Medycyna svitu" ("Ms") was founded in 1997. The main directions of its activity are:
1. Publishing of the medical journal "Medycyna svitu": (in two versions Ukrainian and Russian)
-Periodicity 1 journal per month.
The method of distribution:
- subscription through "Ukrposhta" in all regions of Ukraine;
- in conferences, which are organized by "Medycyna svitu";
- free posting to all medical libraries of Ukraine;
- the possibility to get some articles free from internet-site of "Medycyna svitu".
- translated articles from the leading foreign medical journals and review-articles of Ukrainian authors.
- the journal is published for practicing physicians of all specialties, interns, residents and senior medical students.
Circulation rate: 5000-5500 copies.
2. Publishing (from 1999) of the journal of the Ukrainian Medical Association of North America "Likarskyi visnyk". Periodicity ? two journals per year. Free distribution among Ukrainian physicians. Editorial board is in USA (Chicago), Editor in chief ? Roman B. Worobec, PhD.
3. Preparing and publishing of the specialized medical literature (translated books and original books of Ukrainian authors).
4. Organization of regional medical conferences for wide range of practicing physicians.
5. Preparing and publishing of historic, artistic and religious books.
Phone: +380 322 633 465
131st Kulparkivska Street,
News | Media in Ukraine